Re: [OM] ZUIKO 90mm / f2 macro lens

Subject: Re: [OM] ZUIKO 90mm / f2 macro lens
From: "Giles" <cnocbui@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 7 Feb 1999 01:13:23 +0000
I think the lens is not so much rare, though it is not common, as it is so
useful
 that it is a prized posession.  As far as I can recall I can only remember
one list member offering one for sale.  I am not surprised they do not turn up
very
frequently used.  They do turn up though - I recommend patience and vigilance.

The only alternative I can think of is to purchase one new.  I believe several
list
members have done so.

They are all MC.

Giles