Re: [OM] ZUIKO 90mm / f2 macro lens

Subject: Re: [OM] ZUIKO 90mm / f2 macro lens
From: Denton Taylor <denton@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 06 Feb 1999 18:53:35 -0500
At 12:06 PM 2/6/99 -0800, you wrote:
>One of Vancouver's premier camera outlets tells me that they have not sold
>a 90mm / f2 macro lens in years and have not seen a used copy in their
>second hand department in years as well.
>
>Is this lens a rarity or is it a prized possession. If one did turn up used
>in good condition what would be a reasonable price to pay? If the lens does
>not surface in the regular main street photo trade are there any
>suggestions for alternative legitimate sources of supply?
>
>John Hudson
>
>ps: Is this lens single or multi coated?

I spose you can't sell what you don't stock <g>.

While it is a prized possession, for sure, it is available new and in stock
from B&H.

It's not that common used--I bought mine new--for the reason that it is
arguably the finest Zuiko lens extant. People tend not to sell them.

Of course, it is multi-coated. It is one of the last Zuiko's introduced, so
you needn't worry about an 'old' one...

Regards,
Denton Taylor
Photogallery at www.dentontaylor.com
Panoramic and 360deg Immersive Images at
        www.threehundredsixty.com