Re: [OM] Guess That Auction! [was: More eBay madness!]

Subject: Re: [OM] Guess That Auction! [was: More eBay madness!]
From: Alexander <mediadyne@xxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 24 Jan 1999 01:29:58 +0200
Ken Norton wrote:

> camera"
> >>  Wow, that's some camera. "Coyote ugly", I would say (in keeping with
> >>  current thematic content)...
> >http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=59161041
>
> Can you imagine showing up to a wedding as the pro photographer with that
> camera?  Yikes!!!!  Makes me wonder what type of mileage the shutter has on
> it. But, then again, a camera that well used HAS to work--it never had a
> chance to sit in a repair shop.  I wonder if there are trenches in the
> pressure plate?
>
> Ken

Well Ken, here is the descriptioan this chap used (part of it on ebay):

> Forget the looks... This works great!!! From the picture, you can see that
> this camera has been handled quite a bit! The
>     titanuim body is fantastic. This is very "brassy" but no abuse showing on
> the body at all! The viewfinder looks perfect
>     (inside)

If you take a moment and look at the pic, the whole things becomes a joke....I
like the "no abuse"
part... and the "viewfinder looks great inside... LOL
its great to laugh sometimes.... I hope I didnt offend the seller.

--
Regards,
Alexander

http://www.mediadyne.gr/photos