Re: [OM] Guess That Auction! [was: More eBay madness!]

Subject: Re: [OM] Guess That Auction! [was: More eBay madness!]
From: Ken Norton <image66@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 23 Jan 1999 16:27:53 -0600
>> > If you want to laugh, check this URL for a 4T - its says "must see
camera"
>>  Wow, that's some camera. "Coyote ugly", I would say (in keeping with
>>  current thematic content)...
>http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=59161041

Can you imagine showing up to a wedding as the pro photographer with that
camera?  Yikes!!!!  Makes me wonder what type of mileage the shutter has on
it. But, then again, a camera that well used HAS to work--it never had a
chance to sit in a repair shop.  I wonder if there are trenches in the
pressure plate?

Ken

Kenneth E. Norton
Image66 Photography