Re: [OM] Re:OT, Jpg, was: Lordly Com..........

Subject: Re: [OM] Re:OT, Jpg, was: Lordly Com..........
From: Scj9000@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 1999 11:34:16 EST
In a message dated 1/13/99 11:13:37 AM Eastern Standard Time,
msparks@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< I think some folks are getting the impression that repeated viewing of
 JPEGS is somehow degrading the files.  This cannot be true.  Only by
 editing the image and saving the changes--or unnecessarily
 re-saving--does the image re-compress.
 Morgan Sparks >>

Yup..I do believe you got me..I didn't catch that all-important thingee called
"save"...ok, whew, feelin' betta now!  :=)
Susan