Re: [OM] OM4 multi-spot; bandwidth

Subject: Re: [OM] OM4 multi-spot; bandwidth
From: Chris Barker <cmib@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 1999 06:35:03 +0100
I think the idea is this:

If you want to meter off a mid-tone, take one or two spot readings off it/them;

If you need a highlight, spot read off the highlight and use the button
(which works well for me);

If you are interested in the various effects that the scene gives, keep
taking spot readings and observe the resulting exposure; compare it with
what your experience tells you should be right and take the photo.  I do
this mostly in Auto.

To my way of thinking, the number or readings does not matter after a while
with the third instance.

Please feel free to tell me where I am out to lunch, because I am always
ready to learn...

Chris