Re: [OM] Be careful what you wish for...

Subject: Re: [OM] Be careful what you wish for...
From: Matthias Wilke <Matthias.K.Wilke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 1999 02:10:35 +0200
Hello,

this discussion was relatively uninteresting for me, because if I had to
choose between the OM-2n and the OM-4 Ti, I would take the first. But on
the other hand, I see no reason to become choleric when using the OM-4 Ti.
One point of Franks criticism is surely right. A price of 4000 Australian
dollar (which are, if I remember right, circa 4000 DM) is a joke. There is
no reason, why the OM-4 Ti and the OM-3 Ti must cost more than for example
a Nikon FM 2. This is also a high quality built mechanical camera, and it
costs circa 1000 DM here in Germany, I don't know the probably higher price
in Australia. Even if i consider the low number of sold OM-4 Ti and OM-3
Ti, this offering as the only bodies is not reasonable at this price.

Matthias