Re: [OM] Memories and thoughts

Subject: Re: [OM] Memories and thoughts
From: "Keith (R.K.) Berry" <keith_r.k.berry@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 8 Jan 1999 01:38:33 -0000
-----Original Message-----
From: Frank Ernens <fgernens@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

>The Retina's brown leather was gorgeous. The metal was
>shiny. He was proud of owning something you could clean
>and polish...

The case on my Retina arrived a bit scuffed and you just can't ignore
something like that. I didn't want it to smell of shoe polish and eventually
found the solution, which was an old bottle of Topps Scratch Cover, made for
wooden furniture or floors. Applied very sparingly in several coats and
polished up made the leather look almost new.

Regards,
Keith
keith_r.k.berry@xxxxxxxxxx