[OM] replace circuits

Subject: [OM] replace circuits
From: Matthias Wilke <Matthias.K.Wilke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 1999 17:00:06 +0200
Hello all,

I have heard, that some OM-4 and  OM-2SP need an exchange of circuits
because of battery drain (with my OM-2n and OM-4 Ti I don't know this
problem, but I turn off beeping and don't use the viewfinder illumination).
Then John wrote, that the replace circuit for the OM-2SP is sold out. My
question is, isn't it possible to build such an circuit in small series. I
am not in electronical tinking, but maybe with the help of a computer and
programable microcontrollers it is possible to build such circuits for a
reasonable price ?

Matthias Wilke