[OM] New 35-70

Subject: [OM] New 35-70
From: John Gettis <jgettis81@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 06 Jan 1999 07:45:12 -0800
Does any one have the new "plastic" 35-70 that comes with with the
Om-2000 and how does it perform?  I know that the older lenses are
better but I can get this one much cheaper.  I am looking for a zoom
lens to carry to lighten my load when I am taking pictures in the Zoo or
wild animal park and to leave on the camera at home for photos of my
wild animals "children"
Also I am beginning to think of purchasing a longer lens then the 300
4.5 that I have and would like suggestions that have reasonable cost.
Wife has said that the 350 2.8 is out of the question and even went so
far as to suggest that thinking of it would be hazardous to my
health.                                            Thanks John Gettis