Re: [OM] Camera store visit

Subject: Re: [OM] Camera store visit
From: GMA <gma@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 Dec 1998 08:52:54 -0800
Andre;

Yes, I used to frequent Ewerts quite often, their HQs being right in the
heart of Silicon Valley. I met the owner, John Ewert, because I once had
a print exhibition there.  He had a great knowledge of camera history
and lore and was very helpful to me.  The reason there is no more Ewerts
is a sad story.  If you want to know, contact me offline.

George