Re: [OM] nostalgia/was XAs

Subject: Re: [OM] nostalgia/was XAs
From: "Charles Loeven" <cpl49@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Dec 1998 16:16:19 -0800
George wrote,

<<(Hey, Charles - look, I changed the title. Do I get a star named after me
now?)>>

He's making a list and he's checking it twice!

<<Oh, and I woke up in the middle of the night a couple night ago.  I
couldn't
sleep.  The thought that was in my mind when I awoke (I swear I am not
making this up - and no, it has nothing to do with Deborah Kirsner) was
"Shit, the OM system IS dead."  Santa, can u help me with THIS one?>>

George,  I am afraid you are right!  For most people it is dead, and
I predict that even the dwindling high priced new OM stuff will be all but
gone soon.
Anyone for nostalgia? :-(

Charlie

Charles Loeven