Re: [OM] Flash shoe mount for T32

Subject: Re: [OM] Flash shoe mount for T32
From: Pauls0627@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 1998 08:06:26 EST
In a message dated 12/22/98 1:31:27 AM Eastern Standard Time,
goforth@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< What do you use for a flash shoe mount for T32/T20 on a tripod? >>

The best solution is the TTL Connector T20, as stated by several members
already. Elegant, hard to find (at least for me!) and probably overpriced (in
the Olympus tradition). Another alternative I sometimes use is the Bounce Grip
2 - includes the bonus of the extra power from the 4 "C" cells. Not quite so
elegant, a little easier to find, and probably not worth the price if all you
are looking for is a tripod mount. A great accessory for on-camera flash,
though.

Paul Schings
Coventry, RI