[OM] Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Subject: [OM] Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
From: Ingemar Uvhagen <ingemar.uvhagen@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 1998 14:02:32 +0100
Friends,

Since I subscribed the OM list first in May I have enjoyed it so much.
Also, I have learned more about the OM stuff and photographic issues
than I ever have before.
The list is well balanced in my opinion - some off topic here and there
is only good I think.

Anyway, I writing this email to wish all and every one a very Merry
Christmas and a very Happy New Year!

Let us enjoy photographing with the OM cameras and the Zuiko lenses next
year - 1999.

I will hereby also write another email and unsubscribe. *But* only
temporarily! I don't want too many emails in my mailbox as I will not be
home for a while - it is too hard to catch up (I tend to delete too many
messages every time I am catching up).

So, Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to everyone!!

"I'll be back!"
[should be pronounced "properly" as a certain guy in a certain movie]
;-)

--
Regards/
  Ingemar Uvhagen