Re: [OM] Fuji Velvia

Subject: Re: [OM] Fuji Velvia
From: Richard Schaetzl <Richard.Schaetzl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 20 Dec 1998 18:14:56 +0100
Terry and Tracey wrote:

> Has anyone tried E100S or E100SW?

Yeah, great films, grain as fine as it was promised with the (in fact
grainy) Elite 100. Saturation is high (not like Velvia). I tried out the
E100S under mixed light conditions (Galery with tungsten, window light)
with very pleasing results.
In summer I found the saturation of the E100SW a little bit to strong
(but great blue skys), such things are a matter of taste.
Less a matter of taste is the price, with 13,- DM (without develop.)
it´s more than double the price of ordinary slide film (incl. develop.).

Regards

Richard