Re: [OM] Fuji Velvia

Subject: Re: [OM] Fuji Velvia
From: Denton Taylor <denton@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 20 Dec 1998 06:41:43 -0500
>>Has anyone tried E100S or E100SW?>>

I've been using E100S as my exclusive film for at least a year, and I've
shot a lot of it. Haven't really done a direct head-to-head comparison test
against Fuji but my gut sense is that it's a very neutral, accurate film.

The thing I don't like about it is the cost. At $7 a roll B&H USA, it's
more than double various alternatives. I've seen many pros on Compuserve
who have tested both E100S and Elite II and swear there is no difference
whatsoever. Since I've started doing some VR stuff, which can easily blow a
roll or more per scene, I'm going to make the switch.

Regards,
Denton Taylor
Photogallery at www.dentontaylor.com
Panoramic and 360deg Immersive Images at
        www.threehundredsixty.com