Re: [OM] Has the time come for the unthinkable?

Subject: Re: [OM] Has the time come for the unthinkable?
From: KenK1ZYW@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 20 Dec 1998 08:36:07 EST
From: Ken Norton <image66@xxxxxxx>

Ok, everybody can relax a little.  The bank is not requiring me to sell my
equipment right now so I'll wait a little while before selling out.  I
know, I know, it's Christmas time and everybody was looking forward to
getting the 35/shift lens and the freshly overhauled OM-1 and Om-2s.

My research into a new system has resulted in some very interesting
information.  First of all, I'm trying to maintain a professional attitude
about it and not apply any prejudices towards the selection process.
Either the Nikon or Canon system is a top system that one cannot make an
error selecting one or the other.
<SNIP>

WOW Ken,  What an essay on contemporary photographic equipment. I hope this
finds its way into other  media as well - you have done us all a great service
by your analysis

Cheers

Ken M