[OM] OM-3000

Subject: [OM] OM-3000
From: Matthias Wilke <Matthias.K.Wilke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 1998 19:02:24 +0200
Hello all,

now, after Olympus sells aftermarket cameras from cosina, I had an idea.
What would you think about a Yashica 109 MP with Olympus logo and OM-mount
with additional flash TTL-metering, which may be offered as OM-3000 or
similar as a automatic companion for the OM-2000. I think of this not as a
joke. Perhaps there is anyone who has contact to Olympus management (was
the OM-system managed by anybody for the last ten years?). It would be a
cheap solution for Olympus to add an automatic, affordable (the OM-3 and
OM-4 are in my opinion absolutely overpriced) camera.
Matthias