Re: [OM] Re: olympus-digest V2 #654

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: olympus-digest V2 #654
From: mstoesz@xxxxxxxxxxx (Michael Stoesz)
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 1998 20:23:40 -0700
I have installed the Olympus 2-13 screen in my OM4-t and it is a vast
impovement for me, especially when using the 35-105 Zuiko.  I tried the
Beattie and focusing was difficult but the view was brighter.  IMO there is
still room for improvement.  My OM1n seems much brighter and snappier.  I
am, for the most part, confining my OM use to brighter or high contrast
situations, and using Olympus RF's and Canon A2 for the rest.

Best Wishes to all, Mike