Re: [OM] Re: olympus-digest V2 #654

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: olympus-digest V2 #654
From: "David  Russell" <djr@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 1998 18:49:29 -0800
I agree with you, George: Let the conversations flow as they will. Most of
the threads seem to limit themselves fairly soon in any case and I find the
digressions rather refreshing. Clears the palette, so to speak. Of course, I
used to own a DKV and then a Saab three cylinder two stroke, too...

Peace,

David

----------
>From: gma <gma@xxxxxxxxxx>
>To: olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>Subject: Re: [OM] Re: olympus-digest V2 #654
>Date: Mon, Dec 14, 1998, 4:35 PM
>

>ClassicVW@xxxxxxx wrote:
>>
>> In a message dated 12/14/98 3:58:23 PM Eastern Standard Time, gma@xxxxxxxxxx
>> writes:<<
>>  > 2)  How arrogant to assume that putting a disclaimer at the beginning
>> gives
>>  > you the privilege of hijacking the list.
>>  > 3)  It has been happening often.  Repeatedly.  Boringly.  I am relatively
>>  > new to this list, and this thread has dismayed me.  Of course, I delete
>> it.