Re: [OM] Re: olympus-digest V2 #654

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: olympus-digest V2 #654
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 1998 20:08:14 EST
I have attempted to express myself  in a fair and polite manner. I have said
all I should say on this matter, as you are right, it is tying up the list.
However, when people such as you, with their nasty, impolite, condescending,
know-it-all, attitudes attack me, what am I supposed to do? Your contention
that I am bothered by 2 list entries is ludicrous- count them yourself if you
can count past 2. If I had seen your question on the 50-250 lens, I would have
answered you. Maybe it got buried in the  NON- OM clutter that you love so
much. BTW- Eric is still right, you have proved it all by yourself.

End of my comments on this matter.