Re: [OM] Deutschland, uber alles!

Subject: Re: [OM] Deutschland, uber alles!
From: "Richard Dale" <Richard_Dale@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 1998 10:11:19 +0000
It's still the German National Anthem, why does everything German gets
associated with Nazism, I suppose people find Mendlessohn or Wagner or even
lager distasteful since the Nazis liked them!

What are the words to Stars and Stripes, all National Anthems are just that
nationalistic,
whats wrong with being "proud" of your country, why is nationalism always
associated with some form of totalitarianism, the opposite is so
(multinationalism) the NWO.

Yes the Germans make good stuff, most of them I've met have been extremely
well-educated and civilised, the country is great (well the Western half).

OM content - The Japanese (ex-Nazis?) make good stuff.