Re: [OM] Saab's and OM's (was: Has the time come for the unthinkable?)

Subject: Re: [OM] Saab's and OM's (was: Has the time come for the unthinkable?)
From: "Terry and Tracey" <foxcroft@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 13 Dec 1998 23:05:56 +1100
>BTW, there was a small discussion a while ago on the IS macroconverters
(which >can be used in the OM system as well), and I´ve just found a used
macroconverter >B L (?) for 295 SKR on the net. Condition is 4 in a scale
1-4 (with 4 being near >mint). I´m a little confused though. What´s a B L
converter? How many different >types and sizes of IS macroconverters are
there? Thanks in advance.

I think the B convertors were 55mm threads. A converters were 49mm.

Both my converters say IS\L  A Macro or A Life Size. Macro is 40cm (2.5
dioptor) and Life size is 13cm.

Foxy