[OM] Deutschland, uber alles!

Subject: [OM] Deutschland, uber alles!
From: mahlon.r.haunschild@xxxxxx
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 1998 21:46:16 -0600
Well, fellow OM'ers, Those Who Make Such Decisions are talking about
sending me to Frankfurt for the month of January.  Germany, that is.  Damn
the luck!  Well, anyway, I'm already thinking about which OM gear to
take/not take, even though the assignment isn't a sure thing.  When I went
to Australia, I don't think I ever used anything longer than a 135mm, so I
just don't think I'll need to take that 300mm, but the 24mm is a whole
'nother story... At any rate, do you folks have any tips as to places to go
for weekends (and how to get there), etc.?  Should I pack my own film, or
buy it there?  Constructive thoughts (for a never-been-across-the-Atlantic
to a non-native-English-speaking country traveler) would be appreciated.

Regards,

Mahlon