Re: [OM] Garage sailing 11/28/98

Subject: Re: [OM] Garage sailing 11/28/98
From: Christopher Biggs <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 01 Dec 1998 11:37:58 +1000
Wayne Harridge <Wayne.Harridge@xxxxxxxxxxx> moved upon the face of the 'Net and
spake thusly:

> Chris,
>

> > I'm kind of lucky here---several pawnshops I frequent have a LOT of
> > camera gear and remarkably slow turnover.   There's been items I
> > *want* (but don't *need*) that have sat behind glass and tormented me
> > for over a year now (like that pair of Mamiya TLRs, that 100 Zuiko,
> > that Winder II).
> >
>       What is the $ being asked for the Winder II ?  I may be interested.

I think they've got $115 on it at the moment (it was still there a
week ago).   It can probably be had for $100 with cash (I usually get
a discount there).

Of course, I'll cry bitterly when passing it on to someone else, but
at least I'll know it's going to a good home. :-)

It's just the winder, no cables, extra battery pack, manual etc.  I
haven't examined it in detail.

cjb.

--
 ------------------ Linux hackers do it in protected mode -------------------
 | Christopher Biggs - Software Engineer, Stallion Technologies, Australia  |