Re: [OM] Garage sailing 11/28/98

Subject: Re: [OM] Garage sailing 11/28/98
From: Dan Lau <dlau@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 1998 10:20:00 -0800 (PST)
On Sun, 29 Nov 1998 08:41, *- DORIS FANG -* <sfsttj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> It is work, but it does pay off, and on
>the variable-ratio schedule of reinforcement, which is why it is so
>addictive. Besides, I am fascinated by the socio-archaelogical...the way
>people live. I have seen collections of everything you can imagine, been
>inside 200+ stranger's houses this year alone, met scores of people. I
>love it. Oh, yeah, I'm drooling over that projector!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>                                       *= Doris Fang =*

Two questions, Doris:

1) What do you do for a living again?  From your message, either you
   do "garage sailing" full time or you are into "socio archaeology",
   when do you find time to take pictures :-).

2) What do you do with all the bargains that you have collected?  Are
   you buying all the Olympus equipment for your own use or would
   you be willing to share some of them with the list (with a
   commission, of course).  I seem to remember that you gave away
   (some) 50/1.8 lens(es) that needed work.  But what about more
   significant bargains like OM bodies?

        -Dan