Re: [OM] Film opinions and loose shoes

Subject: Re: [OM] Film opinions and loose shoes
From: "Charles Loeven" <cpl49@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 21 Nov 1998 14:25:13 -0800
<<While I agree that awareness is the best remedy, sometimes it is not
good enough.  If you happen to be standing in a location where if
something falls off, it is gone forever (deck of a ship, boardwalk,
etc), it is generally too late once you realize it has fallen off.
Charles Loeven>>

So true.  I use a no name soft rubber eyecup.  I can't recall where I got
it.
I do have another hard rubber one.
The soft one gives me a better view and blocks more light.
If I lose the no name, I will just have to go find another one somewhere.
The shoe is something I never had a problem with.  Maybe that is why I
cracked my last one.  Too tight?
The built in shoe and the auto connector on the front of the body is a
better design.
I can't justify buying a 4Ti for that though. ( maybe there is hope for me
at ZA!)
cpl49@xxxxxxxxxxxxx