[OM] Mahlon's Olympus Garage Sale, part 2

Subject: [OM] Mahlon's Olympus Garage Sale, part 2
From: mahlon.r.haunschild@xxxxxx
Date: Sat, 21 Nov 1998 13:42:31 -0600
Greetings, everyone.  I have some more Olympus items that are surplus to my
needs, so out they go to the list.

Note that my pricing INCLUDES USPS Priority Mail shipping in the "lower
48"; other locations will be quoted and priced accordingly.  Check or money
order is OK.

1.  Olympus T-20 flash w/box (sorry, no book).  Flash is in mint- condition
and works perfectly.  I'm grading it mint- because of the usual shoe
insertion/removal scrapes on the foot.  With the pair of T-32s that I
normally use hanging around, this little gem is gathering dust.  $50.00.

2.  Olympus F. Zuiko 50mm f 1.8 lens, black face, single coated, s/n
1415XXX.  Lens is in mint- condition, glass is clean and clear, diaphragm
is nice and snappy, comes with the instruction/spec. sheet, a
slightly-paint-worn Olympus front cap and a generic rear cap.  I'm grading
it mint- because of a plating "smudge" on the lens mount.  Everyone should
have five or six of these.  $25.00.

3.  Olympus Winder 2.  I'm grading it Ex+ condition, mainly because of the
usual paint scrapes on the plastic part of the battery case (although this
one is in considerably better shape than others that I have seen) plus a
very few paint chips on corners.  Works perfectly.  I have a motor drive
now, so out it goes.  $70.00

4.  I have a couple of cracked Shoe 4s lying around.  Perfect fodder for
the epoxy injection fix.  If you want one, they're $10 each.  CHEAP!

NOTE:  Please reply off-list to save bandwidth and because I may not (and
most likely will not) pick out your replies from the digests that I
subscribe to.

Regards,

Mahlon