Re: [OM] Film opinions and loose shoes

Subject: Re: [OM] Film opinions and loose shoes
From: Chris Barker <cmib@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 21 Nov 1998 07:51:33 +0100
I do as Charlie does except that I don't keep anything on the OM1N or 2N -
because it _looks_ better of course;-)  The film canisters are most useful
like that.  I have no way of keeping the eyecup on the camera though so I
keep it in its box!  I really would like a good way of keeping the eyecup
on the camera, but also which would allow some give to prevent the plastic
from cracking - and vice versa.

Chris