Re: [OM] Foam & guarantees

Subject: Re: [OM] Foam & guarantees
From: john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 09 Nov 1998 18:00:24 GMT
On Mon, 9 Nov 1998 07:42:06 +0100, Chris wrote:

>I believe that the standards vary between shops - depends on the staff.
>But anyway, as long as they knew the condition and did not try to hide it
>from the putative customer, what was wrong with your experience.

Fine, if the customer was really familiar with the equipment and
knowledgeable, which I was. I don't think *they* were. They were
asking top whack for this junk too.

OTOH I bought a lovely Zuiko 300 F4.5 from their Glasgow store, which
bears out what you say.

Regards

--
John Gruffydd (Mold, Wales, UK)