Re: [OM] Foam & guarantees

Subject: Re: [OM] Foam & guarantees
From: "Christopher Ramsey" <christopher.ramsey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2000 12:28:58 +0000
I have an OM2n with foam which is getting sticky.  Having bought the
camera from Jessops (a UK chain) with a 3 year extended guarantee
would it be reasonable to ask them to change it free of charge or
are they likely to point out that it still works ok and no camera is
perfect?

Has anyone on the list had foam changed in the UK and can you
recommend the workshop?  I would want the internal foam (prism and
mirror buffers) changed too.

Christopher Ramsey