Re: [OM] OLY flashes for portrait work - T32 Diffuser

Subject: Re: [OM] OLY flashes for portrait work - T32 Diffuser
From: VELUWEH@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 6 Nov 1998 04:46:34 -0500
John Austin wrote:

>A company called Sto-Fen, located in Santa Cruz, California, makes an
>excellent diffuser for the Oly T32, as well as models to fit many other
>brands and models of flashes. It is called the Omni Bounce, and sells
>for $19.95 plus shipping. I've listed a link to their web site. Give
>them a look see. http://www.stofen.com

Thanks, John, for this info; I knew of the existance of the Omni
Bounce, read good reports about it and I know that it's appreciated
highly by reporters, but not that there where so many different
models,  and that even two Oly flashes are supported - I assumed the
story ended with Metz, Nikon, Canon and Minolta. I think specially that
it will look good and be very usable on the G40. I'm thinking of buying
an IS-3000 (note the three extra zeroes indicating FP flash
capabilities. Hans (salt rubbing in wounds; more salt, please  :-).