Re: [OM] Stylus Epic, OM-1 vs 24/21

Subject: Re: [OM] Stylus Epic, OM-1 vs 24/21
From: Jan Steinman <jans@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 6 Nov 1998 23:57:04 -0800
>Thanks for the perspective, John...
                ^^^^^^^^^^^

You're just too clever, Shawn! :-)

>btw, I assume filters could be a bit tricky with the 21/3.5. Will a standard
>Hoya 49mm PL work or must I use ultra slim filters?

I am using Hoya polarizers, and find there is some fall-off in the corners
on the 21=3.5, although it isn't severe enough to call it vignetting. This
has caused me considerable problem in panorama photography (for obvious
reasons), but it isn't terribly objectionable in ordinary prints/slides. I
can email JPEGs if interested.

: Jan Steinman <mailto:jans@xxxxxxxxxxx>
: 19280 Rydman Court, West Linn, OR 97068-1331 USA
: +1.503.635.3229