Re: [OM] Stylus Epic, OM-1 vs 24/21

Subject: Re: [OM] Stylus Epic, OM-1 vs 24/21
From: "John Petrush" <petrush@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 6 Nov 1998 20:10:57 -0800
Shawn,
I've never met a lens that was too wide.  The 21 is great fun, and if forced
to leave either the 24 or 21 behind, the 24 rests in the drawer and the 21
goes into the bag or pocket.  Its is terrific lens and affords a perspective
that is genuinely unique.  If it were me, and I could have only one among
the two lenses or an OM-1, I'd have the 21mm.  But that's just me - YMMV.

John P
there is no "never" - just long periods of "not yet".

Our fearless keeper of the flame, Shawn Wright <swright@xxxxxxxxx> wondered

I'm still undecided on the OM-1 vs 21/24 lenses. ...........
 Are there times when a 21 is too wide for landscapes?