Re: [OM] Oly resurgent/NY Show/IPIX

Subject: Re: [OM] Oly resurgent/NY Show/IPIX
From: Denton Taylor <denton@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 06 Nov 1998 12:01:23 -0500
>>In my opinion if someone posted the information based on his source that he
believe is reliable and without modifying them intentionally then what he
has said cannot be treated as lies, right? I am not sure who you are
referred to, but the wording of "lies" or "d***d lies" are rather impolite!>>

I wouldn't normally disagree but the expression 'lies, damned lies, and
statistics' is considered amusing not insulting, and basically refers to
the ability of one to find a statistic that supports whatever point of view
one wants. Liek corporate earning reports, for example :-)

Denton