Re: [OM] Manual Oly SLR with shutter above 1/2000 sec??

Subject: Re: [OM] Manual Oly SLR with shutter above 1/2000 sec??
From: EdMall@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 1998 00:12:54 EST

<< Hi all,

 Are there any OM Bayonet-ed manual Olympus cameras that have shutter of
 above 1/2000 sec?? I'm beginning to find the OM-4Ti a little limiting
 for me (I kinda hang around larger aperture settings - e.g. taking close
 up photos of flowers under cloudless skies).

 Sean >>

Try a slower film.
Agfa 50 or Kodak 25 will do rather well for prints.
Ed