Re: [OM] 4T vs 4Ti

Subject: Re: [OM] 4T vs 4Ti
From: WKato@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 1998 22:56:16 EST

<< Corrections? Well I still think that the Ti stands for titanium (the
 reasons for the US (only) using T have been explained) - so there!

The engineers wanted "i" for ion coating, the distributors wanted "i" to mean
international and the ad writers wanted "Ti" to convey strength.  The "i"s had
it.

Warren Kato

PS.  The stainless rings put on my OM4T by a prior owner did in fact leave a
stain of chromium and iron on my "titanium" finish.  Any hints on how to clean
it up?