Re: [OM] mouths and money

Subject: Re: [OM] mouths and money
From: "Wiese" <wiese@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 1998 12:16:18 +1000
uuhhh... yeah, but which medium-format setup is capable of doing what an
80-200/2.8 is capable of on an EOS1? And how much would *that* weigh, let
alone cost? - You'd just about need two tripods, one for the body and one
for the lens...

You can be guaranteed that if he was a pro, or even a keen am, 6x7, much
less a view camera, for gawd's sake, would be of zero use to him for what he
had to do - people do match the equipment to the job.

Regards,
Andy