Re: [OM] mouths and money

Subject: Re: [OM] mouths and money
From: "John Austin" <j_austin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 1998 18:25:11 -0700
Charlie Loeven wrote:
>I also wonder if a wonder brick can go 20 years without any more
maintenance
>than a few new batteries.

Charlie, I agree with you on this one. None of this new stuff is going to
last like the Olympus OMs, the Canon F series, the Nikon F series, the
Pentax Spotmatics, and the Minolta SRTs, just to name a few of the oldies
but goodies. But come to think of it, my first VCR lasted almost 15 years.
Now they do good to get much past the warranty period. Welcome to the real
world. Madison Avenue rules.

Regards,
John Austin