Re: [OM] mouths and money

Subject: Re: [OM] mouths and money
From: Richard Schaetzl <Richard.Schaetzl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 1998 13:54:30 +0200
EdMall@xxxxxxx wrote:

> If you really want all the candy on your SLR, you're shooting
> the wrong system.

> But please don't tell me that the OM system
> is not going to last just because there's no autofocus.

Can only second this.

If you are willing to carry a camera three times as heavy and more than
double the price you better head for an MF system. The benefit of the
biger film format will compensate you for the inconveniance.
There is no way automatisation can replace your brain at photographing.

There is no "pro" camera, because no camera manufactor can produce a
model just for the very small professionell market. People who take
photos for there living use every kind of cameras.

Regards

Richard