Re: [OM] Please advise on MC

Subject: Re: [OM] Please advise on MC
From: "Rand E. Tomcala" <rtomcala@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 1998 12:00:47 -0700
I believe the exceptions to this rule, the way it is shaping up, are the
"S" series as noted in the FAQ.  The "S" series, as recently mentioned,
were the "consumer grade" among the Zuiko's.  My 100-200 follows also,
ie black nose but no real sign of MC.
  By the way, the "S" is quite different in that there are several
spaces between the "S" and Zuiko.  On the earlier lens, I am somewhat of
an expert on these as almost all of mine are ;-), the letter, the
period, and the word Zuiko are tight with no spaces .  According to the
present info on the FAQ the "S" line of lens include the 100-200f5, the
35-70f4, the 35-70f3.5-4.5, and the 28-48f4.  Anybody else have a lens
with the "S" seperated from the word Zuiko by several spaces that isn't
among these four that we have listed ?
Rand E.