Re: [OM] Please advise on MC

Subject: Re: [OM] Please advise on MC
From: "Giles" <cnocbui@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 17 Oct 1998 01:00:08 +0000
No, No Garry more blue - a sort of aquamarine colour - definitely not
Emerald. ;-)

There are worse topics for discussion with less benefit accruing.

Actually I'm a bit worried about that green tinge on all of my lenses
since coming to Ireland.  I swear some of it moved under its own
steam when I wasn't looking straight at it.

The humidity never seems to dip below 80 0.000000e+00re.  I am very
glad I chose to store my bits and pieces in a Pelican case.  I used
to leave the vent valve open in Perth.  Here it is screwed down
tight!

I took someones truly excellent tip and asked a local chemist if they
could save the silica gel packets that come with the pills (the ones
that make you smaller I think.)   They have been very obliging and
nice about it and now squirrel them away in a little box for me
instead of binning them.

Interestingly, they are not little sachets as I had expected but are
little plastic canisters shaped like large pills.  Some of them are
clear plastic and the gel has a blue tinge which is an indicator
I presume.  I keep a handful of these in the case and the rest in a
jar for when the others need replacing.

Giles