Re: [OM] Challenge

Subject: Re: [OM] Challenge
From: Paul Haigney <lensman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 1998 12:12:18 +0100
I would go for it, but they better hurry up because in my case I need to
have a camera system
that I can rely on due to a big increase in work coming my way, at this
stage I have just about
had enough of waiting for an up to date camera body and lenses from Olympus.
IMHO time is fast running out, won't be long before I post my OM FS letter
on the list.
Hello ...Nikon/Cannon
Rgds Paul Haigney