Re: [OM] Zuiko 85-250/f5...

Subject: Re: [OM] Zuiko 85-250/f5...
From: gma <gma@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 09 Oct 1998 08:36:19 -0700
Maybe you were SMART to save your money <g>.  Besides, you already have the 250
focal length.

I just checked and my font size is set at 12, as usual.

Those other tests sound good.  I read the blurb on the 85-250 in the Oly Lens
handbook last nite and it says "image quality is designed to be on a par with
top-quality primes at all focal lengths."  Perhaps you're proving that this is
more than marketing hyperbole?

george