Re: [OM] Re: warm beer, and bikes

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: warm beer, and bikes
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 3 Oct 1998 11:21:39 -0700
>      Windsor,
>
>        No "old boy" nostalgia here. Opinions are based an long experience,
>     both in the motorcycles I chose and my OM's. I work in a camera store.
>     I can buy virtually anything I want at a good savings. I use OM because
>     I LIKE it. There's noting else out there that has made me want to
>give it
>     up. If nostalgia was my motivation, I'd own one of the parade of Nikon
>     F's I see, and maybe even that tank-like Nikkor 50-300 that I saw
>today :)
>
>                                                         enjoy,
>                                                          Brad

Brad,

I'll bet you are over 40. You chose to spell my name the way you are used
to spelling it in spite of its being spelled correctly in my innumerable
messages to this list and in the message you replied to. You protest to
"old boy" nostalgia citing "long experience". You protest you like OM
because you LIKE it, without any reference to anything specific.  Gee, you
made my argument for me.  :-)

Winsor

Winsor Crosby
Long Beach, California