Re: [OM] Multi connector Question

Subject: Re: [OM] Multi connector Question
From: "John Petrush" <petrush@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 1998 22:53:19 -0700
I control the lighting ratio two different ways when using the
multi-connector.  The first is to use like flashes and adjust distance -
this is the easiest.  Just move the fill flash farther away.  The other is
to use the ND or diffusion filters from the T-32 filter kits.  Now, distance
can me equal and the filter takes care of the ratio.  With a T-20 and a
T-32, you should get a 1:3 ratio with both units at the same distance.

A few tests with a reliable flash meter and a compact tape measure are all
you need.  Once you have the distances worked out, its pretty easy to get
any ratio you want in the field just by moving one flash unit in or out
.
John P
My Grandfather taught me to live by two rules.  Rule #1:  Don't tell folks
everything you know.