[OM] Multi connector Question

Subject: [OM] Multi connector Question
From: "lion1" <c1000s@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 1998 20:11:29 -0500
Hello all,

I have been pondering of late, the need for a multi connector.
My question is this, how well does the t-32 and t-20 work in unison for
portrait
type lighting?  This would be done with an OM2 on full TTL auto.

What is the ratio of the two units?
If I used 2 t-32's would I still get ratio lighting.

I can't make tests because I don't have the multi connector or a t20
connector.
I do have the cables needed.  I paid $35 for a long cable at a camera store
and then found one in a show for $5 (my contribution to the deals of the
week thread).
Of coarse I have the short one.  I don't know how much I paid for it.

I suspect that the answers are of the it depends type.

Regards,
Charlie Loeven
lion1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx