Re: [OM] 40mm Zuiko

Subject: Re: [OM] 40mm Zuiko
From: Chris Barker <cmib@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 1998 20:30:20 +0100
I am not very clear on the relationship between close focusing and angle of
view (e.g. it is surely less use to be able to focus closer if the lens is
wider angle - the subject will be smaller anyway?), but the 40/2 is
certainly useful for going up close.

I must confess also that I bought the lens because of its size and overall
desirability - I wanted it because I did not have it.  Now that I do have
it, I find it easy to leave it on the OM1N for many, many shots.  It is
delightful, but I wish I could pluck up the courage to leave the filter off
;-)

BTW, as the man said, there is no GN coupling on the lens.  When I read the
post I went and started trying to find it!

Chris