Re: [OM] Film scanners

Subject: Re: [OM] Film scanners
From: Jan Steinman <jans@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 1998 08:57:17 -0700
>From: "Shawn Wright" <swright@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>
>I can offer a Nikon Coolscan II (LS-20) for the test...
>
>On 14 Sep 98, at 23:15, John Petrush wrote:
>
>> I have an HP PhotoSmart print/slide/negative scanner to offer as one model
>> to participate...

I can offer a Minolta Dimage Scan Dual, but before we go too far down this
road, is everybody aware it's been done before? I've lost track of what the
goals were, but will someone who remembers take a look at
<http://www.cix.co.uk/~tsphoto> and tell us all what that comparison lacks?
It was on the basis of that comparison that I bought my Minolta scanner.

: Jan Steinman <mailto:jans@xxxxxxxxxxx>
: 19280 Rydman Court, West Linn, OR 97068-1331 USA
: +1.503.635.3229