Re: [OM] Digital OM-5?

Subject: Re: [OM] Digital OM-5?
From: Richard Schaetzl <Richard.Schaetzl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 12 Sep 1998 14:56:25 +0200
Ken Norton wrote:

> you wrote:
> Why don´t you use the Polaroid instant slide film?
>
> Actually, I've used the polorioid instant slide film and found it to be OK,
> but at that point a portable E6 kit worked just as well.  Also, a portable
> B&W kit worked better and faster.

Interesting, what type of b+w kit did you use?
I once used a b+w reversal kit too, but mine took 1 hour to proccess and
had included 6 baths, some of them cancerogenic and poisonous.
The slides were also an dissapointment, because the substrate of normal
b+w negativ film is coloured, which makes the slides less briliant.

Richard